Saturday, February 13

Bella figura

My guide books tell me that it's important to look good in Italy. This is great news because I love clothes, and any excuse to dress well is fine with me. When we went to France four years ago we lived out of backpacks for two weeks (my idea) which was easy and fun, but it also meant that we never really dressed well. (We followed the advice of Rick Steves - a generally reliable travel source - and wore dark slacks, shoes, and shirts everywhere we went so as not to look sloppy or conspicuously American. He was right about one thing. We never looked sloppy, however we did look boring. Like a couple of Rick Steves-reading dorks wearing slacks everywhere they went in France.) Here is a packing list that I plan to follow for our trip to Italy. Based on past experience it seems to have the right balance of practical and attractive options. I would love to also add the following pieces:

I will wear this dress while Tim and I walk arm in arm here:



I will wear this while we browse in the market here:


And I will wear this while we sun ourselves here:


And in my dreams I would wear these the entire time:



**Thanks for sending these amazing dresses my way, Van! They are too good not to include in this post!**


 Mod Cloth


 Mod Cloth

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! I LOVE this post! I am so excited for you!!! I wish I could be around to help you shop (even if it is mainly onine)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of lavventura blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete